[vdr] Re: VDR2DVD question

Hello, with reading Marks.vdr I can help you.

I don't know if it is realy what you are looking for, it reads out mark.vdr and stores the first and the last entry in the variables STARTPOS and ENDPOS in seconds.
You can change it easily to read out all entries.

#!/bin/sh
declare -a TEMP
declare -i ANZAHL STARTPOS ENDPOS

TEMP=(`(cat $1/marks.vdr | awk -F . '{print $1}') | awk -F : '{printf"%d\n",$1*60*60+$2*60+$3}'`)
ANZAHL=${#TEMP[*]}
echo ANZAHL $ANZAHL

STARTPOS=${TEMP[0]}
ENDPOS=$((${TEMP[ANZAHL-1]}))