[vdr] Re: TV Net-Boxes

Jörg Knitter wrote:

in my TV-Magazine (TV-Spielfilm) I read an article about some Produkts
presented on the CeBit. Haupauge AV-Netbox and Sony Network Media
The Sony Network Media Receiver requires a Sony VAIO PC as server (!).
The AV-Netbox is just in Beta stadium, but as well as the Terratec,
Philips and Panasonic solutions, I don´t believe that they can connect
to a 'normal' Linux-Fileserver. Even if they could, I don´t know if they
would understand the VDR streaming data.
Look at the TV-server of fast (www.tv-server.de)