[vdr] Aldi Remote -> Which code ?

Hi,

I have one of the Aldi IR Remotes (Medion MD 64688). Everything was working in my lab environment using 097 or 098 as the code for the box. I have a Hauppauge WinTV PCI with a remote control, in addition to a Siemens DVB 1.3.

My problem is, that 097 and 098 will also work on my TV set (Philips) :-(, i.e. Channel+ will change the channel on my VDR box and on the TV set.

Does anyone have a working code other than 097 or 098?
Code 773 is not accepted by my remote control.

Any and help is greatly appreciated.

rgds
pos