[vdr] Re: Loop Waiting for CICAM to initialize

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Wolfgang Goeller wrote:

> > I would like to fiddle around with some wait-loops, but
> > the code ist too complex for me to find the right place.
>
> Are you sure you are using VDR version 1.1.26?
> There was a fix in that version for Viaccess CAMs.

Yes absolutely sure :-) cam-patch inclusive :-)

And 1.1.26 it improved things very much.

In most cases I can view at least one of the encrypted
channels without problems. But still not satisfying - in case recording
from an encrypted channel fails, all other recordings stop.
That's too risky. :-)

Regards
Wolfgang