[vdr] Re: console plugin ARGL

Moin, Moin!

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 15:27 schrieben Sie:
> On Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 13:47 Stefan Lang wrote:
> > Damn! I can't open a console in vdr! Syslog always says  "No keyboard
> > available" That's a lie, for sure! I'm holdin' it in my hands! :-)
> >
> > I did anything mentioned here on the ML:
> > 1) I started vdr by hand with runvdr!
> > 2) I'm not using the -d option in runvdr
> > 3) I compiled vdr (1.1.25 with AIO3) with and without NO_KBD=1
> >
> > What's goin' on here?
> > Any further hints?
> > Does it matter whether or not I use the -t option of vdr?
>
> Did you try starting VDR manually using runvdr compiled with NO_KBD=1
> without -d on a console in the foregroung using
>
> ./runvdr -v <videodir> -P console

Yes! Same behavior!

> ?! That way it just has to work, except there is something really really
> wrong at your place ;)

I've installed vdr regarding to Hubertus HowTo!

> If you want it in the background (starting runvdr using nohup etc.) you
> will need a -t option and you will also need to disable the console in
> /etc/inittab (like if you use /dev/tty6 disable the login prompt on console
> 6 first)

I tried that to! And I also did a "init q" after editing "/etc/inittab"  :-))

.....it still dosen't work! Schnüff! Heul!
Is there something I can check in the system??

Thanks
Stefan!