[vdr] Mplayer and vidix

Hi,
My vdr machine is a old celeron 600 pc - so i decided to use my radeon
7200 to playback divx films cause mplayer is much faster using "-vo
vesa:vidix" than using the DVB-s card.
With vdr 1.0.4 it was no problem i simply used a mplayer.sh like this:
---------------------------------cut----------------------------
#!/bin/bash
#
# This script is called from VDR to start MPlayer
#
# argument 1: the file to play

# where to find mplayer
MPLAYER="mplayer"
# mpler options, -vc will be added below
# add "-lircconf <lircrc>" to enable LIRC support
#OPTS="-vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes -lircconf /etc/vdr/lircrc"
OPTS="-vo vesa:vidix -ao oss -double -fs -zoom -lircconf
/video/conf/mplayer.lirc"

#####################

FILE=$1
type=`file "$FILE"`

#case "$type" in
#*AVI*)
#  VC="ffdivx" #"odivx"
#  ;;
#*MPEG*)
#  VC="mpegpes"
#  ;;
#*)
#  echo "Unknown video file format $type"
#  echo "Edit mplayer.sh to support this file type"
#  exit 1
#  ;;
#esac

#exec $MPLAYER $OPTS -vc $VC "$FILE" </dev/zero
exec $MPLAYER $OPTS "$FILE" </dev/zero

Since some changes in vdr 1.1.x playback with vidix does no more work?!
I can start my divx filmes using the command line - but using my remote
controll and vdr does no more work :(

Can anybody help me?

1000 thx
Florian Engelmann