[vdr] LIRC problem - remote too sensible

Hallo,

I have got the problem that when I press a button on my Remote - somtimes
VDR takes it as a double press (repeat).
I already tried to increase delay in lirc.c - meanwhile I am having
REPEATLIMIT=100 and REPEATDELAY=1000 normal is 20/350.

Since increasing these numbers it has got better but it still happens.
Mostly it happens when stopping a replay with the blue button so that I am
in the Timers menu afterwards. Or on the "GREEN" button so that I am not
getting the EPG of the channel but "what's on now" instead.

Could it bee that repeats are handled different in different menus/parts of
VDR ?

I found this in the mailing list and tried both things :

> Tobias Krötz wrote:
> >> Steffen wrote:
> >> I use lirc and a homebrew serial receiver but I have the same problem
> >when
> >> using the IR-Port of my primary DVB-S-card: the remote is to sensible.
> >When
> >> I press a button it happens every fourth or fifth time that VDR
> >recognizes
> >> TWO button presses and skips a channel when zapping
>
> (see
> http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2000/11-2000/msg00068.html
> and
> http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2000/11-2000/msg00069.html)
>
> Increasing REPEATDELAY in line 18 (in VDR 1.1.21) of lirc.c didn't
> work for me (try that first), but when I changed
>
>    if (Now - FirstTime < REPEATDELAY)
>
> at line 69 of lirc.c to
>
>    if ((Now - FirstTime < REPEATDELAY) || (count == 1))
>
> it did the trick for me. Works fine now.

I don't see however that the second tipp  "|| (count == 1)" can solve that.
It seems to me that the repeatdelay then only is used the first (or first 2)
time(s) the button is repeated - or am I wrong here ? (I am no programmer -
just what I think to see in the source)

Greetings
Christian