[vdr] Re: A/V sync problems with new drivers

hm,
i record with vdr 1.0.3 (shame on me, but as server it works great)
and play with vdr-1.2.25 and dvb-1.0.0-pre2 with your mods.
do you think that the vdr 1.0.3 is the problem ?

i did not test it with mplayer yet.
it ocures on all channels.
doing a fast rewind helps the most time
so the recordings should be ok ?