[vdr] Re: NVOD

On Saturday 05 April 2003 15:21, Tomahawk wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> German Pay TV Permiere World hust changed its transponder and channel
> structure, now they are permanently changing the NVOD channels which

technicaly it's not NVOD (Near Video on Demand), the old Premiere Direkt used
NVOD, the Portal sites use something called Linked Services.

> makes watching Formula 1 or Soccer very uncomfortable. Because even my
> Humax  Decoder doesn't support NVOD (seems only Premieres dbox and
> dbox2, and the windows multidec do so) I wanted to ask if there is a
> possibility to get NVOD suppurt into vdr or i f there are plans to
> implement it in VDR?

plans yes, but its far from complete or usable yet. I had a short email
conversation with Klaus and he does not want to included anything that
substantial before a 1.2 release.

Andreas