[vdr] Re: CAM Read Error

I have an Irdeto 4.6 All Cam !

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Carpenter [mailto:adrian.carpenter@btinternet.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. April 2003 08:51
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: CAM Read Error

I'm pretty sure it's not a firmware issue anymore, I'm at the stage where it does decode (For a small period of time) and menus are accessible, but with previous versions of the LL vdr it didn't work at all, and the menu's didn't work either (Although VDR did find the cam).  What sort of CAM do you have?

As far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong!) but I've not seen another piece of software which compares to VDR, certainly nothing i've seen on windows comes close.

Adrian