Från: Morfsta [mailto:morfsta@irmplc.com]
Skickat: den 8 april 2003 23:38
Till: vdr@linuxtv.org
Ämne: [vdr] [ANNOUNCE] xmltv2vdr-1.0.2

Hi,

xmltv2vdr version 1.0.2 has now been released on the VDR FTP site. This
tool allows EPG information to be read from the xmltv site which carries
listings for Germany, Finland, US, New Zealand, UK and SN.

This is helpful if you cannot get much information from your DVB stream.
Full instructions are included in the tar file.

It can be found at: -

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Tools/xmltv2vdr-1.0.2.tar.gz

Please let me know any comments or problems,

Regards

Morph