[vdr] 1.1.26 / 1.0.0.pre2 - hor. Channels don't work

Hi all!

During using the old 1.0.4 / 0.9.4, I sometimes had the problem, that
some channels (don't remember which, it happened vary rarely, but I
assume they where the same like now) didn’t switch properly. That means
that the status line with the information about the next two broadcasts
was shown, but no sound and no picture.

With the new stuff I can zap between the channels in block 2 (vertical
polarization) and once jump to a channel of block 1 (horizontal). After
getting “stranded” in block 1, I can only zap between these channels. In
99% of all tries, I can't switch back to block 2. E.g. I can't switch
from Pro7 to RTL.

To switch back from block 1 to 2, I can only use the following
“workaround”: kill vdr, restart vdr. As far as vdr safes the last used
channel and remembers it during next startup, even if it wasn't working
properly right before the kill command / STRG-C on the shell. After that
trick, vdr start immediately with the last used channel, which was black
and silent some seconds before.

What are the differences in vdr between zapping around the channels
during vdr runs and switching to the last used channel right after
starting up?

Are there any possibilities to patch the driver to force more switch
signal strength to the antenna cable?

Block 1 :  Block 2:
ARD        Sat.1
ZDF        Pro7
RTL        Kabel1
RTL2       . . .
S-RTL
VOX
. . .

  -Andreas

--
Disclaimer - These opiini^H^H damn! ^H^H ^Q ^[ .. :w :q :wq :wq! ^d X^?
exit X Q ^C ^c ^? :quitbye  CtrlAltDel  ~~q :~q logout save/quit :!QUIT