[vdr] DXR3-plugin: Anyone successfully running overlay?

Hi,

I'm trying to run a DXR3 in overlay mode with VDR (quite annoying as GFX-quality decreases a lot and switching between VDR and X is quite a mess).

But I cannot control overlay window. Although a lot of testing the overlay picture does not fit the overlay window and when I adjust the x, y, ... - values in dxr3view the picture is distorted or causes a complete black screen.

Did anyone got overlay working successfully?

Thanx

Rene