[vdr] Re: System crash

> >Is it possible to disable the delete funktion for
> recordings, which are not
> >finished at that time ?
> >

> Actually it IS disabled and you can't delete recordings
> currently being
> recorded, so something else went wrong.
> Do you have any log entries from that time?

No, My system immediately crashed. No logs at all. But there
is another strage thing. If I record something on my primary
interface there is no longer that message to change the
recoding device to secondary. I use 1.1.26 with 1.0.0pre2.
And I disabled multiple recordings on one interface as well as
simultanous record and replay. (It is to instable for me)

Tilo