[vdr] timers.conf sometimes disapear

Hi all,

I have a strange behaviour with my vdr installation. Somtimes the
timers.conf will disapear and all timers are removed. I am running vdr
1.1.25 with AC3overDVB patch and master timer. I do not know the exact
problem but IMHO vdr hanging up or crashes while timers.conf was removed
from harddisk. Last night vdr had a watchdog timeout and vdr was hanging and
a killall -9 vdr did not bring him back. After reboot, vdr worked, but all
timers are gone.

Any help is wellcome.

Kindly regards,
Juergen
---
Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
Version: 6.0.465 / Virendatenbank: 263 - Erstellungsdatum: 25.03.2003