[vdr] Re: vdr cuts recordings with ugly artifacts at cutting-points

Wiljo Heinen wrote:

>> But I also see block artefacts at cutting points. I can get rid of them
>> with PVAStrumento, but this creates mpegfiles, not VDR recordings...
>>

> Hmm.... maybe I should add an option to PVAS to output vdr recordings ? I'll
> be thinking about that.

Hi Wiljo,

thanks for this detailed explanation and thanks also for considering
adding vdr output support to PVAStrumento.
It's not an urgent thing as most recordings are viewed once and then
deleted - no need to cut them. But having the possibility would be a fine
thing.

Cheers,
Juri