[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] prefermenu-0.5.2 available

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:07:20 +0200
Andreas Mair <Andreas.Mair@linogate.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Two things I noticed with v0.5.1:
> - If I select a channel in the prefermenu it tunes to that channel,
> but the menu does not close. Is this intended, or should this be
> fixed?

Actually this is the expected behaviour, maybe we can add a setup entry
for changing to tune-n-close mode, but i want to wait for Olivier's
opinion about that.

> - I bound the prefermenu to a RC key. When I press that key,
> first the vdr menu pops up and then the prefermenu shows up. Is this
> normal?

Yes, it is normal. It's the normal way VDR executes keymacros, i think.
After vdr 1.2.0 we can ask to Klaus to change this or to extend
keymacros with something like "osd_off - execute macro - show_osd".

> Regards,
> Andreas

Bye,
   ANgelus.