[vdr] [Annoncement] "nessy" Version of VDR 1.1.17 is out

Hi List,

Pre-Easter present ;o))

Well the title pretty much says it all. You can find the download
directory here:

http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/progs/nessy/

Two things may go wrong (i.e. it segfaults):

- If you change the Osd font and quickly switch back to the menu
- if you immediately enter the recordings menu after startup If
   you wait 4-5 seconds it has never happend (here)

I *assume* VDR hasn't initialized all variables. However (here)
the segfault occurs seldom and it is hard to debug. I always start
VDR with gdb after it segfaults the first time, but after I start
VDR with gdb it never segfaults (almost like it knows ;o)). When
I port this to the 1.2 stable I'll have another look to see if I can
find the problem.

Using the progress bars with Tahoma Font will make things
look a little squished. Will be fixed later.

GlobalSmallFonts may not work everywhere. I changed the
behaviour during my addition of added user selectable fonts
(instead of just AIO / Normal)

There is also a Modreadme in the download directory. However,
it is far from complete and cannot be seen as a "manual" ;o))
I breezed through it and removed most comments to myself. If
you still find any, just ignore them ;o))

Please use the channels.conf included in this release. It is a
1.1.17 version , but with the newest channel data. This VDR
version runs with the new pre-2 driver. However, it of course
doesn't support the Link Layer protocoll.

Have fun!

Greetz,
Reinhard

---