[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdrchannels-0.0.4

> Nice Tool!!!

Thanks

> But I have a problem with it. I have tested it with my actual
> channel list. It has realy built up a new channel list with
> my order but at the end, when I include the special command
> :_other it has included all the channels again sorted in
> alphabetic order. During the tests I have included also a new
> channel. This is also sorted beyond it first character.
>
> Is this repitition a bug or a feature?

The feature is, that all _not_ defined channels in your vdrchannels.conf
file should be listed in the "others" section.

I understand, that you defined a channel in your vdrchannels.conf and it
is listed at the correct position accourding the vdrchannels.conf, but
also in the others section. In my understanding this is not a feature
this is a bug.

Could you provide me a small example of vdrchannels.conf,
vdrchannels.alias and vdrchannels.source. I will have a look on it after
the easter break.

cu