[vdr] Re: Problem with vdr and hdd full

Hello Klaus,

* Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [13-04-03 11:15]:
> Do you have _any_ programming experience (maybe with C)?
> It doesn't take too much to use an editor and insert the above line,
> recompile and do a test run. Don't let yourself be irritated by the C++
> stuff. It's not that far away from C ;-)

Ok, i will check this, but i don't know, when i exactly have time for
it.
And before i check this, i should fix something on my satdish, but i
cannot belive, that this can be the problem.
But with version 1.1.27 i have very big problems in receiving
channels(it seems, that my signal is to weak), so i switched back to
1.1.20 and all is working fine, but the problem is persistent.

> Start with the functions RemoveDeletedRecordings() and AssertFreeDiskSpace()
> (both in VDR/recording.c) and check whether they really do return.

Ok, i will test it.

> Then continue to cRecordControl::Process() and so on. Do this until you
> insert the line at a point where the program should pass through, but crashes
> before it can do so. It may be a tedious task to track down the place where
> the actual problem occurs, but that's what debugging is about ;-)

Oh yes, this can be a very long time, but i will check this, as fast
as possible.

--
Bye
Matthias