[vdr] Re: vdr 1.1.27 BUG !? (deleting timers)

hi
If there are 11 timers in the list and timer number 10 is removed, the timer
formerly known as 11 becomes number 10, and once it is removed it logs
"deleting timer 10". This may seem a little odd, but I wouldn't know how to
do this differently.
with this explanation it is clear.
As for the second timer not recording the entire show, we would need to know
whether the timer definition was actually correct - but I guess that can't be
determined any more...
right...
Klaus
maybe some debug switches (extended log information...like exact time/name of a deleted timer or start/stop time of an added timer..) would be interesting...

bye.

(manuel hartl / it services)
(web - http://www.hartl-it.de)