[vdr] Re: Easy convert .vdr files to dvd(mpeg2) ?

Florian Steinel wrote:

Am Sonntag, 20.04.03, um 15:40 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Florian Steinel:

Hhhm, i have an PowerBook 15" (from March 2003 with Mac OS X 10.2.x). I just copied the latest version of ds.jar to the hardisk, doubleclick and voila it runs.
Do you already installed java 1.4.1 ? After this if you doubleclick the ds.jar , it will be opened with the 1.41 Java and then this error ( check my reply to Thomas !) will show up.

if i open it with java 1.3.1 all works perfect !

(Some minor glitches exists, e.g. usage graph not updating and when working minimized and you maximize it again when it is finished working you have to click at one of the Tabs "Reiter" to force an update)

as i will try to alter the vdr2dvd.pl to convert my .vdr files automatically i won't use the gui ..

but thanks for your help anyway , i will try to use ds.jar with the console / perl-script ..

Bye , Markus