[vdr] Re: [despammed] APIDs

I have the same problem on some of my channels, found any solution?
I also have quite a seriuos problem with the audio not in sync...

Tomas Prybil wrote:

Happy Easter all VDRers!

Watching Eurosport on Thor3 gives split horizon (!) on sound channels.
Swedish on right sound channel and Danish on the left. I've found out
(lyngsat) that S would be 644 and 645 for D, but the first one I allredy
described. Using the second APID gives me English on the left and Swedish on
the right.

I saw an earlier discussion "leben nach M$" regarding sound
channels. Is this something similar or what?

mvh /t _______________________________________________________ tomas prybil copper AB box 875 101 37 stockholm, sweden direct: +46-(0)8 4101 9400