[vdr] Content descriptors in epg.data?

Hi all,
I am new to this list, so I hope that this is the correct place to place
this.
I have one question: Are there any intentions to make use of the content
nibble values in the content descriptors of the EIT to declare the genre
of an event in the VDR? As far as I can see the class (or structure I
don’t remember) VdrProgramInfo still contains the content nibble values
but when the EventInfo objects are instantiated this information is left
out.

Thanks for the answers in advance,
Kind regards,
Chris