[vdr] osdteletext plugin in the UK

Just a quickie...

Has anyone managed to get this to display any teletext pages from terrestrial
digital channels in the UK? If so, what channels, and what pid did you use
for 'tpid' ? :)

I've launched VDR with -P 'osdteletext -r' as noted in the README, but I'm
told that every page is not found.

I don't have a 'freeview box' or anything, so I don't know if there are
actually any of Ye Olde Fashioned text streams even being broadcast...

I'm on the 'UK standard' Nova-T + dxr3 combination, using Klaus' snapshot of
the DVB drivers for 1.1.28..

Cheers,
Gavin,