[vdr] [Announce] DVD plugin v0.3.2a

Hi,

0.3.2 contains a silly obsolete include that prevents a fresh installation
from compiling. Thanks to KeefR from #linuxdvb for noticing.

New version is available at:
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-dvd-0.3.2a.tgz

Release notes remain the same:

The main purpuse of this release is the upgrade to a new release of libdvdnav,
version 0.1.7 of libdvdnav is now required, older version will not work. I
have not yet ported my patches to this new release, so advanced funktions
like fast forward/rewind and direct audio track selection will not yet work.

vdr version before 1.1.29 also require a small patch that is included in the
archive.

People have reported several problems over the past weeks. I did not have the
time to investigate those reports yet. Some should be fixed by the new
libdvdnav. I encouraged everyone to try this new release to check if the
problems still persist.

major changes:
* new libdvdnav-0.1.7 required

minor changes:
* add support for DVBoverAC3 plugin (untested)
* remove old DVBoverAC3 support from plugin
* rework Iframe assembler for better DXR3 compatibility
* use DeviceStillPicture() for better DXR3 compatibilty

Andreas

subject.