[vdr] Re: Finding PCR pid (Re: VDR developer version 1.1.29)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Jaakko Hyv=E4tti wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Antti O Lammi wrote:
>> How can I find the PCR pid's for my channels? I could not translate the
>> output of dvbtune, and I get segfaults from czap software.
>
>  I modified the DVB/apps/scan (patch below, you need also to change
>initial.h) to output PCR PID's and edited them into my Helsinki TV
>channels.conf manually.  If it helps you I updated the channels.conf also
>at http://www.iki.fi/hyvatti/dvb/ .

Excuse my ignorance, but is the PCR PID mandatory, ie. would my old
channels.conf that does not have them work ok? It should be no big job to
update the file, but I'm reluctant to break stuff that's not broken. :)

=09Chakie
--=20

   Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms