[vdr] Instant pause and replay-feature on multilanguage channels

Hi,

I found a little bug in vdr-1.1.28 and it keeps up in 1.1.29, too. While
watching a channel on the second apid I used the instant pause-feature.
As I started the timeshifted replay the first audiotrack was used.
Suggestion: the actual apid for live-recording should be stored and set
for replay. Afaik vdr stores a resume timestamp for replays, the info
which audiotrack was used could be stored here, too.

Bye
Markus Struck