[vdr] Feature Request : mplayer plugin + mplayer.sh - Quality settings

Hallo,

it seems that some avi's (divx) don't play well with the standard settings
of mplayer.sh

I was thinking about the possibility to have a Quality setting in the
mplayer plugin setup menu. This would make it easyer for newbies and one
could change it on-the-run with a "difficult" Move.

"mplayer plugins setup" could be Something like this :
Quality : 1 (Low/fast)

F.ex. with the folowing posibilities :
1 (Low/fast)
2 (Better)
3 (Medium)
4 (Good)
5 (High)

The number (1-5) should then be given to the mplayer.sh script as
parameter - just like the filename.

In mplayer.sh.conf :

Quality1.VOP="lavc=5000"
Quality2.VOP="lavc=6000"
Quality3.VOP="lavc=7000"
Quality4.VOP="lavc=8000"
Quality5.VOP="lavc=9000"

in mplayer.sh :

MPLAY_QUALITY=$3
case "$MPLAY_QUALITY" in
    1)
	VOP=$Quality1.VOP
    ;;
    2)
	VOP=$Quality2.VOP
    ;;
    3)
	VOP=$Quality3.VOP
    ;;
    4)
	VOP=$Quality4.VOP
    ;;
    *)
	VOP=$Quality5.VOP
    ;;
esac

This is Just an example (and not tested ;) it can be done in a lot of ways.
Offcourse VOP is only one thing one could change ;)

There could also be something like this :
Quality1.USE_SPEED="true"
Quality2.USE_SPEED="false"

and so on ....

Yesterday I wrote something like this using commands.conf - but I think it
is better placed in the mplayer plugin setup :)

Should not be that difficult to realize :)

@Stefan
Can you change that in the mplayer plugin ? (I can't)

@Juri
I can write this change for mplayer.sh if you don't have the time :)

If this is not wanted/realised I can later post what I wrote yesterday.

Greetings
Christian