[vdr] Re: Pause TV in 1.1.29

Hallo,

> >is
> >better and
> >seems only
> >do a

> recommended

> >needs

You were right, I have now tested with vdr 1.1.29 and when waiting 10 sec.
there is no jerky audio. I must have resumed to fast.

I have got a 2 card system but wenn I have got time I will try only using 1
card and see if I the get a black screen. Starteing to recordings on
different transpnders should do the trick.

Greetings
Christian