[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DXR3-plugin 0.1.8

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 04:23, Malcolm Caldwell wrote:

-- schnipp --

> OK.  That was my guess as well, but I was a bit surprised that the
> instructions that come with the plugin do not mention this.

Sorry (thought this is clear). We'll change the installation instructions
next time.

> Has there been any contact with the dxr3 driver authors about either
> these patches or the the actual osd problem?

No, not so far. We thought that the osd problems are not reproduceable
for the driver developer because the dxr3-plugin is the first application
using the osd that heavily.
Furthermore, as far as I know the key peoples are very busy at the
moment and we didn't want to bother them.

- Kai -