[vdr] Re: Newbie installs vdr

Wow! It works and it much better than I had imagined! My wife and three kids just
loved it, even without a remote - my son(9) does all the hard work with the keyboard.
I'll try to do something about the remote when I have access to the box, i.e-late night.

I am under pressure from them to do something about divx.

1. Do I understand correctly that in order to install mplayer I have to install mp3 first?
	(instructions to do so look a bit frightening to me)

2. Since I would want to use vdr2divx later anyway for encoding - does it actually
	play divx? If yes - it would be a quick fix for me.

Thanks

Vladi (a very happy man; I know it will ware off soon  :)