[vdr] mini-tft for controlling vdr without tv

Hello List,

I thought to buy a mini-tft display (6 or 7 inches) to control vdr wihtout a
tv. For example, when playing mp3 and want to dig through the mp3 list I
don't want to power on the tv for this single task! ...and the 4x40 display
is a poor solution for that purpose.

..........BUT: I don't know how to connect the tft with vdr!
Let's assume the tft has a dvb-input, so I could connect it with the dvb-card!
But I don't want to use a "dump" relay or so, to switch beetween the tv and
the tft.
Does anybody know a solution?

I don't know so much about the vdr internals, but when I have a multi
dvb-card, would it be possible to "redirect" or "clone" the osd to another
dvb-device? In that case I could connect the tft to the second or n-th card.

Thanks
Stefan