[vdr] Feedback - Race Condition

Hello

Just wanted to inform you of a race-condition.
I stopped vdr this morning to make a little test.
I restarted it at the moment, when two recordings where due
One unencrypted - the other encrypted.

Directly after I started vdr I saw in my messages-file:
Both recordings started - but the encrypted channel got no
valid data and vdr exited.

IMHO there are two workarounds (might be not excluding each other)

- When starting a recording from one card insert a delay of some
  seconds befor starting the next recording (at least if it's
  from an encrypted channel.

- I'm not sure if this would bring any improvement: A somewhat
  higher timeout for valid data.

Regards
Wolfgang