[vdr] Re: mini-tft for controlling vdr without tv

Am Dienstag, 6. Mai 2003 13:46 schrieben Sie:
> Hallo Stefan,
>
> > I thought to buy a mini-tft display (6 or 7 inches) to control vdr
> > wihtout a
> > tv. For example, when playing mp3 and want to dig through the mp3 list I
>
> If you only want it for MP3 you shuld take a look at www.giantdisc.com ;)

No, I want to use it also for watching program lists, programming the timer
and so on.
And I don't want to use another "remote control" like a palm pilot.

> I am not sure if the TV signal can be taken from S-video (J2) and the
> Composite out at the same time and if the DVB card will survive that. But
> that could be a solution.

Yes, thats the direction I thought of!
I think its not possible, because the driver has to be configured for each
output. And AFAIK its not possible to use two outputs at the same time.
Therefore I thougt the output of the second card could be used!

Stefan