[vdr] Re: BUG vdr-1.1.30 + autopid-1-untested interfers with EPGscan !?

Sven Goethel wrote:

I get too much "tweaking filter" message outta SetFilter,
e.g. for a radio channels, where vpid equals 0 _after_about_ 1 hour.

PARIS JAZZ:12207:V:S19.2E:27500:0:254:0:0:8535:1:1090:16385

this tweaking interrupts the live (video)/audio play ..

setup.conf:
EPGScanTimeout = 1,
so after 1 hour the vdr starts to scan for EPG within 1 card systems !!!

updateServices = 0,
so the rid does take care of the kinda update..

after a more verbose output-patch, i get the content of the attachment ..

so does the EPG scan interfere with autopid ?
wouldn't EPG scan itself interfere with live audio/video? if i
understand correctly, EPG scan will tune to all transponders to get the
current event information. that would by itself interrupt live audio. Or
do i misunderstand something here?

after a user interaction via my remote control, the EPG scan does wait for the next timeout (1h)
and till then no tweaking interruption ..

so i guess its all about EPG scan / autopid ..

cheers, sven

PS: I would like to have the additional SETUP Entry: updateServices=UpdateByMagicRID

so only then, the (rid & 0x4001) criteria will only work on this trigger,
else if updateServices==0, nothing should be done.
thereby completly disabling the channel update function .... sounds
resonable

Andreas