Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] save channels.conf after autopid ... how ?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [vdr] save channels.conf after autopid ... how ?
- From: "Stephan Duhl" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:45:17 +0200
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- References: <21F2F620A37FD211AA3D0008C71E65BA02386FA8@MSX01>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
After autopid had scanned new channels ..
how can i save the channels.conf to disk ?
I am using vdr for over 2 years now and had never heard how to save the
I found a little bug ?: after scanning, vdr is totally blocked. I must kill
it manually. (version 1.1.30)
Hoping for a positiv answer,
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |