[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles

Rantanen Teemu wrote:

Hmm, looks like the plugin doesn't work with transfer mode (with DXR3). I
hard-coded my DVB-T card into the status.h, and I got subtitles on screen.
I have fullfunction DVB-T card as primary.

Good work! This is an excellent start, and useful even without the subtitle
timing synchronization.
How about using Teemu's preferred language also as preferred lang
for subtitles.
That, of course, would mean that the plugin would only work
with patched vdr  :(

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi     * Let all cats bloom *
  The Olde Farthe         *  Chinese prowerb   *