[vdr] TT DVB-C Budget Cards .. Does anyone own one of these?

Dear all,

I am currently thinking of enlarging my system a little bit. I saw that TT is now offering a Budget revision for Cable aswell. Anyone is the list who has made some experiences with these allready? Will they work properly with the Linuxdrivers ?

I am pretty sure that VDR will work with the card, as a lot of you guys use DVB-S Budget cards allready and I read some stuff about it.

So – I would be be grateful for any reply to this.

Rgds

Alex

PS: Is the list quite or am I not receiveing at the moment? Would be could if someone could reply on this directly to my adress!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index