[vdr] Canīt watch "Bayrisches Fernsehen"

Hi
yesterday i tryed to watch a doku on "Bayrisches Fernsehn" - and - yes - i tryed it but i donīt succeed.

(only watching no recording)

Iīm only able to watch 10-15 seconds then VDR makes a restart - then i went to
my office and take a look on the log and - as soon i switch to "BR" and wait some seconds
i get "Videodatastream broken" emergency Exit.

I looked into the Cannel-Settings but everything seem to be allright - ChannelMode
is FTA.
The next channel in my Channellist is ARD and here everything works fine !

Does anyone have the same Problem

CU

Axel