[vdr] Re: Problems Recording some FTA.

At 03:12 19/05/2003, you wrote:
#define MMAX_PLENGTH (8*MAX_PLENGTH) // some stations send PES packets
that are extremely large, e.g. DVB-T in Finland

Might this explain the problems of the the DVB-T users from Finland?
Most vdr users in Finland seem to have dxr3 and should thus have less problems at the moment I believe :). Transfermode or replaying certain recordings with a full featured card seems a bit of a gamble at the moment as certain bitrates in the sequence header appear to lock up the av7110.

Are there any other problems with DVB-T in Finland at the moment which I'm not aware of? Luckily the large PES packet issue itself was fixed in vdr some time ago.