[vdr] Re: Changed TT from 2.1 to 1.6, now TV stays black

Juri Haberland wrote:
Sebastian Kemper wrote:

Here's the logs from tail -f /var/log/messages with "runvdr":

May 20 14:23:50 vdr kernel: Linux video capture interface: v1.00
May 20 14:23:50 vdr kernel: saa7146_core.o: adjusting pci latency to 64

I would expect a bit more output from the drivers here, might be a
syslog config issue though...

So, after a reboot (or manually unloading the drivers and reloading
them), do you see the Convergence string?

If so, I'd say that the driver is ok, but you compiled VDR without
keyboard and/or lirc support.

Cheers,
Juri

Hello Juri,

when I manually unload (make rmmod) and load (make insmod) the driver, I actually see the Convergence string.

I didn't compile VDR without KBD or LIRC. That would mean I said sth like KBD=No. But that I didn't. I just went into the directory VDR and typed "make". Anyway, it should start asking the user how he wants to use his keys/remote control, right?

Cu

Sebastian