Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] @C.Siebholz: Annoying bug in graphlcd PlugIn
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [vdr] @C.Siebholz: Annoying bug in graphlcd PlugIn
- From: Sascha Volkenandt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:46:26 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Organization: AKV-Soft
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.1
finally I've got my KS0108 working with VDR - the only thing that screwed my
day was that I've got my LPT port on 0x278... (already guessing what's wrong?
The PlugIn doesn't accept -P"graphlcd -p 0x278" well then I tried -P"graphlcd
278" which worked but didn't display anything. Guess what my 0x278 port value
was - -P"graphlcd -p 632" (that's 0x278 in decimal).
Anything else - Carsten thanks very much for this neat (and good-looking)
plugin which may now replace the old text-based lcdproc in my VDR ;))
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |