[vdr] Buffer Overflow because of cReceiver-Threads locking each other

Hi,

we have the problem (especially with streaming-plugins) that cReceiver-threads lock each other if one of them doesn't get data by time. Then VDR drops packets (skipped 99 Bytes of TS-stream). But this causes invalid MPEG-streams making the player to swallow. In turn the cReceiver-threads lock again and drop packets. So we get a never-ending story of cReceiver-threads and invalid MPEG-streams locking each other.

This could be solved by a buffer in the cReceiver-threads, which drops the frames up to the next I-Frame in case of buffer overflow (or repeats the last I-Frame in case of buffer underruns) making sure the MPEG-stream keeps valid.

Rene