[vdr] Re: Discless vdr

Hi Jens,

Zitat von Jens Groth <Jens_Groth@t-online.de>:
> Has anybody build a discless computer for vdr, yet?
I am using a small PC for doing the recording on an smb mounted
harddisk.

For other ideas (home-firewall, etc.) I have also thought of building
something diskless and found a couple of nice and small mainboards
(PC/104, Epia, Mini ITX, etc.).

The problem for a _nice_ diskless station seems not to be the hardware
but the casing - so far I have not come accross a case/chassis that would
fit nicely next to my non-pc equipment.

Did anyone find some casings for Epia/PC104 that would look livingroom-style?

Emre

--
info@emre.de              http://www.emre.de
UIN: 561260           PGP Key ID: 0xAFAC77FD