[vdr] J2 to Scart

Hello fellas,

I got some questions regarding the adapter mentioned in the header. I want it no matter what, because I got NTSC DVDs and want them to playback on my PAL TV (and yes it is able to use RGB).

1. On www.vdrportal.de they suggest using an extra filter for the Red, Green and Blue cables. Another website doesn't mention the extra filters (http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/rgb.html). Are they really necessary?

2. The cables I use are all shielded. Do I have to connect all "shields" to the 10th pin (ground)?

3. I already built the scart adapter. I tried to build something to connect to the J2 block. Didn't work. Has anybody a solution how to connect to it easily? Maybe a link to a German shop where I can get a good and easy to use adapter for J2.

That's it I hope.

Thanks for your time

Sebastian