[vdr] VDR 1.1.31 Recording bug or feature ?

Hi verybody,

Well I don't know if I did something wrong or if i twas corrected in the
last release, but I found something weird

If I set-up a timer let's say 19h30 -> 20h30
The recording function works well but if I press the "menu" button I
can't see the first line telling "stop recording channel XXX"

So to stop recording I've to stop the time rand delete it.

I saw that ther was a bugfix to stop a timer easily but I don't know if
the problem I describe is a feature or a little bug ...

Thank you

Philippe