[vdr] Re: BUG in Broken stream detection ??

Hi Klaus,

I think I will comment out that Emergency exit stuff, but there is one
thing I really can not understand about restarts at a beginning timer:

I never had problems with life view on my cards, tuning was always fine and
quick. So if this is the case and tuning to any channel is always OK,
why does VDR say something about a broken stream on device 2 about
2 (two) seconds after the recording starts ?? And why does it only happen
for the first recording (you know, if one rec is running and a second one
starts,
there is never a restart).

For the corrupted recodings: (for me since 1.1.29 with all drivers)

I realiced that I can reproduce this phenomenon, by:
1. starting a recording
2. kill vdr (or automatic restart because of that broken stream :-()
3. if VDR then starts again, my recording is broken !

I hope this helps a little.

Tilo