Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Force an EPG Scan?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [vdr] Force an EPG Scan?
- From: Michael Reinelt <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:11:42 +0200
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- Organization: netWorks
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-AT; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
I'm facing a problem with VDR here, which may be a feature request. I
want to manually force an EPG scan.
Background: my VDR isn't up and running all the time, so don't have all
EPG data available when I power it on after one or two days. So
especially the timer programming with VDRadmin fails, it even doesn't
display all channels (looks like it skips channels where no EPG data is
The only workaround I found is to manually tune through all channels
(which takes som time...)
I've had a look at the source, although I don't speak C++, it looks
quite easy to me: in eitscan.c, method Process(), extract the tuning
loop into a new method, and call it with an OSD hook (maybe from the EPG
Or am I missing something?
netWorks Vox: +43 316 698260
Michael Reinelt Fax: +43 316 692343
Geisslergasse 4 GSM: +43 676 3079941
A-8045 Graz, Austria e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |