[vdr] VDR developer version 1.2.0pre1

VDR developer version 1.2.0pre1 is now available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.0pre1.tar.bz2

The changes since version 1.1.33:

- Some corrections to the French OSD texts (thanks to Olivier Jacques).
- Fixed some missing commas in i18n.c (thanks to Dimitrios Dimitrakos for
  reporting this problem).
- Some corrections to the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Niko Tarnanen and Rolf
  Ahrenberg).
- Completed the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Antonio Ospite).
- Fixed breaking off replay in case the user hits "Play" or "Pause" too soon after
  going into "Pause live video" mode (thanks to Karim Afifi for reporting ths one).
- Some corrections to the Catalanian OSD texts (thanks to Jordi Vilà).
- Single event timers are now deleted if the recording they are doing is
  deleted before the timer ends.
- Fixed an uninitialized variable in cDisplayChannel (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt).
- Fixed a possible access of invalid file handles in cSIProcessor::Action()
  (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt).

The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-05-24.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-05-24, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
the CVS.

As you can see from the version number I'm hoping to release the
final version 1.2.0 very soon (actually next sunday, June 1, if nothing
serious happens until then). Since the only actual changes since version 1.1.33
were pretty local and self contained, I'm still confident about this.

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger